Tuesday, November 21, 2017

11/21 - BEST GIFT FOR A ANGLER



Yes, I highly recommend one of these knives for the Angler.

I have been using these for over a year now and these ARE without a doubt, the last fillet knife I'll ever need.

The magic is they do not rust and corrode!  As you've seen in my other video's. I use them on my boat. After cleaning fish all I do is wipe them down. And store them.

Yes, you'll still have to sharpen them. They aren't forever sharp. But then again just follow the instructions to sharpen on just one side.  (the side that it says so.)

Made in Florida!
Not China like all the rest. Support Floridians, not the Chinese!

They range in sizes and styles.

Check out:  www.titanknifetech.com 
and tell them Capt Dave sent ya. 

Their website has loads of info and how-to on it. Plus a shopping page.

I'll post another Christmas gift idea if I can figure out something that's as well made and ""useful"" as these are, as we go along.

Use the ""CONTACT FORM"" on the right side bar of this blog if you'd like to massage me.

WWW.CAPTDAVES.COM to reserve your private inshore/Inlet light tackle Sport Fishing charter.